Cable of the increased safety of NHXH FE180/E30 fire-resistant halogen-free
Type: a fire-resistant halogen-free cable of the increased safety, according to the DIN VDE 0266 standard.
- preservation of function of isolation in the conditions of fire influence: DIN VDE 0472-814 is at least 3 hours old, 800 °C (FE 180), IEC 60331.
- preservation of function of a cable in the conditions of influence of fire with the fixing and bearing system: DIN 4102-12 within 30 minutes (E30).
Rated voltage: 0,6/1 kV.
Test tension, alternating current: 50 Hz, 4000 Century.
Application: Halogen-free, the increased safety, a fire-resistant cable. It is applied to continuous laying on, in and under plaster, in dry, damp and wet rooms, and also in a stone laying, a wall and in concrete, except for direct laying in concrete during the jolting and consolidation. The cable can be applied in the open air. Laying of a cable to the soil is allowed, but when laying in protective hoses and pipes.
Vein: copper, monolithic or multiwire, according to the DIN VDE 0295 standard kl.1 or kl.2
Isolation: a special impregnating agent — the structured fireproof polymer keramiziruyushchiysya from fire influence, according to the VDE 0207 standard section 22.
Cover: the structured fire-resistant polymeric compound of orange color according to the VDE 0207 standard.
The halogen-free wires and cables which are not extending burning conform to the following standards:
1. Fire resistance: DIN VDE 0472-804C, 0482-266-2-4, IEC 60332-3
2. Allocation of a smoke: DIN VDE 0472-816, 0482-267-2-4, IEC 61034
3. Release of toxic and corrosion gases during burning:
IEC 60754-1: acid gases <0,5%
DIN VDE 0472-813, IEC 60754-2: pH≥4,3;
specific conductivity: ≤100µScm-1
4. Preservation of function in the conditions of the fire:
cable with the fixing and bearing system: DIN VDE 4102-12 — 30 minutes
isolation of IEC 60331, DIN VDE 0472-814 fire resistance during — 180 minutes.
The maximum temperature of a vein at short circuit: +250 °C
Temperature condition: from -40 °C to +70 °C.